Impreso, Inc. is the holding company of TST/Impreso, Inc. (TST), a manufacturer and distributor to dealers and other resellers of various paper and film products for commercial and home use in domestic and international markets; Hotsheet.com, Inc., the owner of Hotsheet.com, an online web portal and directory; and Alexa Springs, Inc. a natural spring water bottling subsidiary.
The primary operating company, TST, was founded in 1976. TST operates in the hard copy supply market, which encompasses those products used with a hard copy output or "imaging" device. Products include: Continuous Computer paper, Point of Sale/Add Rolls, Wide Format Engineering Rolls and Inkjet Media, Desktop Inkjet papers, High Speed Laser Roll papers, Transparencies, Processed Laser cut sheets, Thermal Fax paper and Copy paper.
TST manufactures and distributes its products under its own Impreso label, generic labels and private labels. TST operates out of five facilities and public warehouse locations throughout the United States.
- May 2018 Financial Report
- February 2018 Financial Report
- November 2017 Financial Report
- August 2017 Financial Report
- May 2017 Financial Report
- February 2017 Financial Report
- November 2016 Financial Report
- August 2016 Financial Report
- May 2016 Financial Report
- February 2016 Financial Report
- November 2015 Financial Report
- August 2015 Financial Report
- May 2015 Financial Report
- February 2015 Financial Report
- November 2014 Financial Report
- August 2014 Financial Report